Please read artwork requirements carefully, if you are unsure or require assistance please contact us.
- All artwork files should be provided in EPS or AI format.
- If you do not have your logo in either of these formats we may be able to create it for you.
- This will depend on how complex your logo is.
- Please contact us for further information.
Please make sure your EPS files are true vector art and not just saved as an .eps from a bitmap, jpeg or png file.
- To ensure fonts are not lost or changed, text should be embedded in the file or made into outlines.
- Please provide all PMS colours.
If your logo includes shades, fades or gradients please contact us for further information. Sometimes these logo need to viewed by our printer.
The following are recommended forms of branding:
Screen Printing – your logo can be printed in your corporate colours on the surface of a product using a silk screen. Logos can be printed in up to 4 colours, depending on the surface of the product, to have your logo stand out for a clear visual impact.
Laser Engraving – this method of decoration is clear, sharp and importantly long lasting. Laser engraving provides a sophisticated tonal effect to enhance the product.
Embossing – stamps your logo into the surface of the product. A blind emboss uses no colour and leaves an impression of your logo in the product for a subtle effect or colour can be added with use of a foil stamp.
Digital Printing – results in the reproduction of your logo with shading or gradients, one for one match. For best result we recommend only to print onto a surface.